Tuesday, August 5, 2014

WE ARE LOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are LOA!  LOA!  I've been dreaming of this day for 92 long days! 
We can't even tell you how excited we are!!!
 
 
 
LOA is abbreviation for "Letter of Approval" from China.  This means they have finally translated every word from our Dossier & China read through it all & said YES!  We weren't ever worried they would say no (they did give us our pre approval awhile back), but we couldn't do anything until we had this paper.  Now - things can start moving again!!
 
I got the phone call from our agency this morning.  When I hung up the phone I breathed the biggest sigh of relief!  The wait has been hanging over our heads & we just WANT.ROY.HOME! 
 
Then...I did the happy dance!  lol - just like below: 
 
 
Thank you so much for praying with us & following along on our journey to Roy!
 

2 comments:

  1. This news (and the video) made me smile big tonight!
    A BIG step closer! :)

    ReplyDelete