Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I 800a APPROVAL!

WONDERFUL NEWS!!! 
We have our I800a APPROVAL LETTER!
 
 
 
I received it in the mail yesterday & what a FANTASTIC SURPRISE it was!  It only took 38 days to get approved!  The average wait time is 30 to 60 days.  I feel like we are finally making up for some lost time.  I can't even begin to tell you how excited we are!
 
I rushed out the door quickly to get it notarized & state certified.  It went overnight delivery & should be to China Embassy soon!  Once that is approved, it goes directly to our adoption Agency (MAA) and then TO CHINA!  This completes our "dossier".  We then get a "log in date" from China & can FINALLY start seeing kids files!  I am dreaming & praying of the day we get our child's photo - If I'm excited now, haha, just wait till we have a picture!
 
Thank you all for praying!  It really means a lot to us.  I know that prayer IS working.  I can't elaborate, for I don't want to get anyone in trouble. But, there was a glitch yesterday that should've delayed us by another full day.  This amazing lady did us a HUGE favor! I really wonder if she was an Angel.  Truly, unreal.  I'm so grateful.
When I thanked her profusely, she hugged her chest & said she knows how it is & understood.  What a blessing.
 
Next up...Dossier to China!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment